Rapid Specifics

Location of Origin:

Zhejiang, China

Brand name Identify:







spherical, T

Head Code:



Ductile Iron


Water Pipe Method




ISO 9001


ISO2531 EN545

Packaging & Supply

Offering Models:
Single item
Solitary package dimension:
110X110X110 cm
Single gross bodyweight:
37.000 kg
Package Type:
Plywood scenario
Direct Time
Amount(Tons) 1 – ten eleven – 20 >20
Est. Time(days) 7 fifteen To be negotiated

On-line Customization

Item Description

1. Common: EN 545:2002, ISO 2531:1998, EN598 , BS4772 , AWWA C110,AWWA C153, GB13295

2. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, NSF, WRAS

three. Test: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and 100% water pressure test

4. Connection: DIN2576, BS4504, ANSI B16.5

5. Coating:

6. Rubber: NBR, SBR, EPDM according to ISO4633 / EN681.one

7. package: wood situation, wooden pallet with plastic layer

8. Connecting Method: a.Flanged b.Socketed c.Mechanical relationship d.Loose flanged

nine. Thickness of wall: K12 without having branch / K14 with branch for ductile iron fittings

ten. Flange Drilled: PN10 / PN16 / PN25 / PN40according to BS4504

Firm Information

We are the professional and reliable provider of pipe fittings for h2o provide&amp drainage pipeline method with more fifteen yearsexperiencesin this industry .Our primary merchandise incorporate Flanged Bend,Tees,puddle pipes ,dismantling joint,adaptors ,couplings ,Valves, Steel flanges,Steel pipe fittings ,Manhole covers ,Rubber Rings,Bolts ,Expainsion Joint ,welding wires and other casting and forgings in accordance to a variety of internation regular ,,and they have been extensively exported to Center East ,Europe,South East Asia,Africa for numerous several years,and we have gained excellent status the two at residence and aboard .

We welcome all the close friends arrive and look for the co-procedure opportunity listed here ,we will try out our ideal to make you happy with our excellent high quality ,very first class credit score and greater price .


Packaging &amp Transport


Q: Can you make the merchandise as for every client’s requirement?

A: Sure, we can make it with your precise requirement

Q: What are your payment terms?

A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be compensated ahead of delivery), L/C at sight

Q: Can I go to your manufacturing unit just before the purchase?

A: Yes, welcome to our manufacturing facility to check the top quality

Q: In which is your closest loading port?

A: Shanghai, Qingdao Dalian,Tianjin, China.

Q: Do you acknowledge small amount purchase?

A:Of training course wedo.

Q: Can we select different content?

A: Yes, the substance can be chose according to your need.

Q: And what is your shipment and shipping and delivery time?

A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to fourteen Days for shipping and delivery, in accordance to your order quantity.

Q: And what is actually your packing?

A: carton situations inside, export wooden instances outdoors.