Swift Specifics

Location of Origin:

Zhejiang, China

Manufacturer Name:


Model Quantity:





Set Flange



Head Code:


Merchandise title:

metallic coupling dismantling joint

Organization kind:





Carbon steel, stainless metal



Externational diameter of pipe:


Export knowledge:

ten several years

Export region:

United states, Australia, Canada

Kind of joints:

dismantling joints


Pipe Fittings

Packaging & Supply

Selling Units:
One merchandise
Single deal measurement:
145X50X40 cm
Single gross fat:
sixty.000 kg
Package Kind:
Carton Box, Pallet or Plywood Scenario,As Client&#39s Necessity.
Photograph Case in point:

Lead Time
Amount(Sets) one – one thousand >1000
Est. Time(days) ten To be negotiated

On the web Customization

Metal ductile iron viking johnson common coupling dismantling joint

Shipping Electrical power Joint

The dismantling joint is composed of the primary body, the sealing ring, the gland, the telescopic brief pipe and other primary parts.

It is a new product that connects pumps, valves and other products with pipelines. It connects them into a complete via full bolts, and has a certain displacement. In this way, it can be adjusted in accordance to the set up size on site throughout installation and upkeep, and the axial thrust can be transferred back again to the entire pipeline for the duration of perform.

This not only improves work performance, but also plays a specific protecting part for pumps, valves and other gear.

Product efficiency


Business Profile

Gongyi ChengHui Pipeline Tools Co.,Ltd is an intercontinental and skilled manufacture and provider, which is a expert organization specializing in the production of water provide and drainage products and pipeline accesseries. Scorching sale products are corrugated growth joint, expansion bellow, growth joint,stainless metal expansion joint, stainless bellows, bellows compensator, rubber versatile joint, rubber joint etc.. Chenghui merchandise are broadly utilised in piping programs, chemical sector, creating, water provide, h2o drainage, oil, large industries, frozen, health, plumbing, fire manage, electrical power and other fundamental engineering.

We are attractive to copperate sincerely with pals from all walks of life with our top quality products and full provider.


Metallic Dismantling joint&#xA0has good complete qualities, it is commonly employed in chemical engineering, construction, water offer, drainage, oil, large sector freezing, sanitation, pumping stations, hearth protection, sewage therapy functions, gasoline distribution stations, power technology equipment electricity and other fundamental projects.

Packing &amp Supply


Inner package: carton situations
Outer package deal: wooden situations(generally the dimensions of 1100mm*1100mm*1100mm)


We have skilled shipping and delivery agent, based mostly on clients&apos requires for transport by specific: Fedex, DHL, EMS, UPS,TNT ect.

We can arrange the shipping and delivery by sea or by air.


Q: What do you require to know for fast quotation?
A: It would be extremely appreciated if we have the information of&#xA0detailed drawing for OEM get, design, conclude link type, flange regular and substance, medium, pressure, temperature and other working problems.

Q: Can you make the solution as for every client&aposs prerequisite?&#xA0
A: Sure, OEM services accessible. We can make in accordance to your drawings or samples.

Q: How can you assure the high quality or any warranty?&#xA0
A: Any good quality troubles for the duration of use, all the merchandise can be returned for domestic clients we will ship more free of charge solution in up coming batch for overseas clients or in accordance to the requests.

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?&#xA0
A: Of course, MOQ one computer for standard dimensions, 5 pcs for customized size.

Q: What is your payment phrases?&#xA0
A: Typically T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before supply). L/C, Western Union, Paypal also satisfactory.
Q: What about the lead time?&#xA0
A: Typically 3-ten days for sample buy. Lot generation time according to buy quantity.

Why choose us?

Stringent Good quality Control Program
Excellent Take a look at Method
Specialist Right after-sale Service Crew
OEM Support.

Recommend Products