DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is often supplied if needed. Also a strain compen sated flow manage might be additional to the circuit to manage the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please talk to our product sales engineer for that distinctive pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned just before installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree within the tank right after the first running on the power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required just after the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards once each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit has a energy up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow handle could be extra to circuit to manage the decent speed on the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned in advance of installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The power unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank just after the original operating on the energy unit.
6. Oil modifying is required immediately after the original a hundred operation hrs, afterwards as soon as each and every 3000 hours.